Wednesday, July 7, 2010

How to get fit

My name is Derick Rotunno and I would like to start to share some information on what I do and how I do it. My wife Victoria and I are certified personal trainers and have worked with about a thousand people in the Foothill/Glendale area for the past 20 years. Like most personal trainers we have a studio where you can train, but our facility is private. One trainer and one, two or three clients makes it more productive and less stressful. You don't need to worry if your socks and shorts don't match and you don't need to do your hair.

A major difference as of late, is the integration of in-home training programs. People who used to train two or three times a week, may now only afford one or two sessions. We needed to find a way to show people how to train at home on their own, with or without equipment. People can be shown the right approach, more quickly than you may think.

I will be giving some information I hope someone out there may find usefull in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment